“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because this organization holds the utmost amount of discipline, which I feel keeps transforming me to be the most prestigious dancer and person I can ever be.”
Hometown: Chandler, AZ
Education: Graduate of Arizona State University - Communications Major; Family and Human Development Minor
Hobbies: Wakeboarding, Choreography, Hot Yoga, Swimming
- I started dancing when I was just three years old.
- I am fascinated by vampires and my favorite show is "Trueblood".
- I attended Arizona State University and danced on the dance team for all four years.
- I am an animal lover and always have a great time visiting Zoos whenever and wherever I can.
- My favorite style of dance and music is Hip-Hop!
- I love rhinestoning and bedazzling my own items! It would be a dream to one day open a business that incorporates rhinestoning, accessories, and dance outfits for everyone who also loves to sparkle!
- Wake-boarding is one of my favorite hobbies!
- One of my biggest obsessions is for shoes! I can NEVER have enough!
- I have a wild/daring side when it comes to amusement parks and roller coasters.
- I completed two years of American Sign Language while in college.