“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because I admired the precise dance technique of the Laker Girls and wanted the opportunity to make a positive difference in the community.”
Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ
Education: Graduate of Chapman University - Double Major in Dance and Broadcast Journalism
Hobbies: Film Production, Running, Community Service, Jet Skiing
- The number 12 is my favorite number.
- I share a birthday with Liza Minnelli!
- I played the violin when I was young and wish that I had continued.
- I come from a big family. I am the middle of five children.
- The applications I use most on my phone is a close tie between GMail and Pandora.
- I can't stand horror movies, I even look away for the commercials!
- I enjoy reading the news and think it is crucial that we stay informed on the events that are occurring in our own neighborhoods and around the world.
- I love to snowboard in the spring when the weather is warm!
- I love to go to the farmers market on Saturdays to get fresh juice and food for the week.
- I work in the digital marketing industry as a Campaign Manager for a direct response advertising agency.