“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because my love for dancing continued past my collegiate experience. I was hopeful to perform on this premier professional dance team with dancers who share this passion.”
Hometown: Yorba Linda, CA
Education: Graduated from UCLA - Psychobiology Major. Currently attends Cal State University Los Angeles - Nutritional Science Major
Hobbies: Paddle Boarding, Running, Snow Skiing, Reading
- I have been dancing since the age of three
- My favorite author is Jodi Picoult because her page-turners focus on delicate issues, but also involve a small bit of romance.
- I have been a member of my middle school, high school, and college dance teams.
- I love starting my morning with a fresh cup of coffee.
- My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough.
- I am a perfectionist and constantly strive to produce my personal best.
- My all-time favorite Lakers player is Kareem Abdul-Jabaar because of his exceptional talent and, of course, because he is a Bruin!
- I love playing the iPhone game Heads Up! with friends because it's hilarious to watch back the recordings of everyone shouting and acting out clues.
- My career goal is to be the registered dietician for a professional sports team or for the athletic department of a prominent university.
- My favorite quote is: "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." -John Wooden.