“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because they are an incredibly talented and iconic dance team that I always looked up to while dancing in college.”
Hometown: Kapolei, HI
Education: Graduate of University of Hawaii - Business Administration Major
Hobbies: Singing, Playing Guitar, Hula & Tahitian Dancing, Hiking
- Hawaiian food is my absolute favorite! My favorite dish is Squid Lu'au.
- My middle name is 'O'oenoka'uano'iikapu'uwaikalikonohealanipomaika'imeu'i.
- I was a competitive gymnast for 10 years.
- My favorite T.V. show is Game of Thrones. Its complex storyline and frequent plot twists make it the most epic show ever.
- I have a weakness for glitter, sequins, and rhinestones.
- Before I moved to LA, I was a professional hula dancer and singer.
- My favorite place to watch a sunset is Yokohama Bay at the western most tip of Oahu.
- One of my goals in life is to travel. I feel the world is full of so many beautiful places and things that I would love to see and appreciate.
- I wish it was mango season all year round because ripe mangoes are so tasty and refreshing! They are my favorite fruit.
- I love to try new things because I believe if you don't try anything new, you could be missing out on something great!