“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because I love dancing and the Lakers organization.”
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Education: Graduate of University of West Georgia - Accounting
Hobbies: Watching Sports (an avid sports fan), Salsa Dancing, Latch Hooking, Choreography
- My dad owned three Tennessee Walking Horses when I was growing up and he still has two to this day.
- I cannot whistle or blow a bubble of bubblegum.
- I collect state key chains. I still have a few more states to visit.
- If I wasn't a dancer, my activity of choice would've been ice skating.
- ESPN is one of my favorite channels, and I download ESPN podcasts on my iPod.
- I prefer to be hot rather than cold. I'd rather sweat than shiver.
- I have the same birthday as Ray Charles, Bruce Springsteen, and Matt Kemp.
- I like fruit, but I hate all melons!
- I have a Yorkie-Poo named Ozzie.
- I hate flies. They are disgusting and freak me out!