“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because ever since I was a little girl I looked up to this dance team and it would provide me the opportunity to give back to the community. In addition, I felt this position would push me to become a better dancer, teacher, artist, and overall more diversified person.”
Hometown: Yorba Linda, CA
Education: Graduate of Chapman College - Dance Major
Hobbies: Hiking, Pilates, Rock Climbing, Aerial Silks
- I am an only child.
- I studied a semester of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- I am obsessed with juicing, and juicing recipes. I consider myself a health enthusiast!
- My favorite place to visit is New York City.
- I started a dance "fundraiser" that collects blankets for animal shelters.
- Before I pursued dance, I was a competitive figure skater.
- I am a pescetarian.
- I rescued a Bichon-Poodle and named him Bentley.
- My favorite type of food is Japanese food!
- I graduated Magna Cum Laude.