“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because it has been a dream of mine ever since I was a little girl. I remember watching the Laker Girls perform for my first time and instantly knew I wanted to be a part of it all!”
Hometown: Thousand Oaks, CA
Education: Graduate of University of Arizona - Business Marketing Major
Hobbies: Surfing, Rollerblading, Tennis, Dirt Bike Racing
- I come from a family that loves basketball and have always been huge Lakers Fans!
- I love mini golf and have made a hole in one before!
- I can do a pretty mean impression Donald Duck.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- If I could pick one superpower it would be the ability to fly.
- Growing up I had a turtle named Tot-Tot.
- My favorite type of food is Mexican. I love all the spicy foods and do not think I could ever get sick of it!
- I love karaoke but am never able to sing on key! My go to song is "Summer Nights" from Grease
- I enjoy meeting new people! I feel I am a very social person.
- Shel Silverstein is one of my favorite writers. I love his humor, imagination, and his way of looking at the world.