“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because there is no better way to represent Los Angeles than by dancing for the most respected team in the NBA.”
Hometown: Reseda, CA
Education: Student at Cal State University Northridge - Kinesiology Major
Hobbies: Boxing, Personal Training, Reading, Swimming
- The only type of jewelry I love and wear are rings, rings, rings!
- I love jet skiing every summer with my family; we love water sports!
- My favorite TV series is Sons of Anarchy because I love motorcycles!
- I am a personal trainer and have helped my clients lose an accumulation of 600lbs!
- I secretly wish I could be a contestant on the show "Wipeout!" It looks so fun!
- I find crime documentaries to be most interesting!
- When I was a child, I wanted to be a doctor so I carried a pink makeup box filled with my parents first aid kit.
- The only song you will ever catch me singing is "Let It Go" with my two year old niece.
- I dream to one day create a youth program that mentors kids on how to live a healthy lifestyle and to tackle childhood obesity.
- I always try to acknowledge one thing I'm most grateful for before I go to sleep.