“I auditioned to be a Laker Girl because growing up in the dance world I always looked up to and idolized the Laker Girls for their beauty, class, and impressive dance routines.”
Hometown: Whittier, CA
Education: Student at Cal State University Fullerton - Double Majoring in Communications and Entertainment Studies
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, Running, Cardio Kickboxing, Swimming
- My favorite book series is the Twilight Saga.
- I am a performer at Disneyland and California Adventure.
- My celebrity crush has always been Zac Efron.
- I am a huge girly-girl and love rhinestones and glitter.
- When I was younger I was an extra in TV shows, movies, and commercials.
- In my free time I enjoy running along the beach.
- My favorite movie genre is psychological thrillers.
- Three words to describe me are loyal, ambitious, and positive.
- My best friend and I have been best friends for sixteen years.
- Perseverance paid off for me because after four years of auditioning, I finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a Laker Girl!