2018-19 Read to Achieve
Read to Achieve registration for the 2018-19 school year has closed. Please fill out the form below with the participation from your classroom.
Once you have completed the form, click “Submit”. You will receive a confirmation page with the information you have entered. Please confirm the correctness of the information on this confirmation page before clicking “Enter” to submit your final and official results.
Lakers Reading Challenge Results are due by February 24th, 2019 at 11pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Alison Darnell at 310-426-6003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click “NEXT” to review a confirmation page of your classroom’s information.
Click “SUBMIT FORM” after you verify the information on the confirmation page is correct. This information will be your classroom’s official results for the Lakers Reading Challenge.Reading Challenge Information
- Students in grades 1 and 2 are challenged to read outside of the classroom for 15 minutes a day, 3 days per week, for the six-week period. The student’s parent or guardian will track the student’s success on a Reading Calendar.
- Students in grades 3, 4, and 5 are challenged to read six (6) multi-chapter books outside of the classroom in a six-week period. The student will track his or her progress, using a Reading Book Log.
- All students who successfully complete the Lakers Reading Challenge will receive a Lakers certificate of completion, earn a special Lakers prize, and be entered into a drawing for Lakers tickets during the 2018-2019 season.
- Classrooms with 100% student completion will be entered into a drawing to win a Grand Prize.
- Prizes will be shipped mid-March.
- The school contact person will be notified via email if any student(s) that are randomly selected for Lakers tickets, and will be responsible for coordinating the MOBILE tickets for the student(s).
For more information on Read to Achieve view a recap of the 2018-19 Read to Achieve Grand Prize Event!
Recent Stories on Lakers.com