Lakers Dash Board Message Guidelines
*Please read these guidelines CAREFULLY before placing your order
You may post a Welcome, Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary message on the DASH Boards during a Lakers home game, for a fee of $50.00 per message. Please review the below guidelines, and then complete the attached message request form, sign the form and fax it back to the Lakers Season Seat Department at least 48 business hours prior to the desired game. For Saturday, Sunday, or Monday games, the request form must be received by 12:00 PM PT the Thursday prior to the game.
1. All messages are posted on the 6 DASH Boards, which are located between suite levels A & B. Generally, messages begin running 90 minutes prior to tip-off and continue running throughout the game, with higher frequency in the pre-game period and first half of the game.
2. NO MESSAGES ARE POSTED ON THE CENTER VIDEOBOARD.
3. If you are a season ticket member, Premier or Suite holder, the $50.00 fee will be waived if your request is submitted to your account rep.
3. On all requests, please specify the DATE and the OPPONENT.
4. No cryptic messages or unusual nicknames will be posted.
5. We DO NOT post marriage proposals.
6. A welcome greeting for an individual or group is the name ONLY. The messages will be introduced by "The Lakers welcome to tonight's game..." and then it will list all individual and group names.
7. Birthday and anniversary messages must be received in one of the following formats:
Happy Birthday John
Happy Birthday John Doe
Happy 16th Birthday John
Happy 16th Birthday John Doe
Happy Anniversary John and Jane Doe
Happy 25th Anniversary John and Jane Doe
8. DASH Board is only able to post messages on two lines, 20 spaces per line.
Click here to download the Request Form (PDF)
9. Instructions for how to submit your form once you have filled it out are on the form. Please call Tana Lopez at 310-426-6047, or email her at email@example.com for any questions you have about the dash board messages.
You can also text a message to the screen at a Lakers game, details are available in-arena.