How Deposits Work
- Place your $250 deposit (per seat)
- Get access to purchase 2019-20 ticket plans ahead of the general public
- You will be contacted about ticket plans, locations, and pricing as they become available prior to the general public, and given the opportunity to select seats and a plan
- Deposits will be applied as a down payment toward the purchase of any ticket plan for the 2019-20 regular season
- Deposit is non-refundable and must be converted by the end of the 2019-20 regular season
- Max 4 seats per account
You can get a complimentary $50 reward card for use at permanent stores at the Madison Square Garden Arena when you make a deposit of $250 or more on a ticket plan using your Chase credit or debit card by May 31, 2019.*
*Must use a valid Chase credit or debit card at the time of deposit. One per customer. Offer not valid on previously-placed deposits and cannot be combined with any other offer. All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges. The reward card is subject to the terms and conditions thereon and may only be redeemed for merchandise branded with properties owned by MSG Sports & Entertainment, LLC (“MSG”) and its affiliates at permanent stores in the Madison Square Garden Arena. The reward card is only valid through April 30, 2020, and any amount not spent shall be deemed forfeited after that date. Offer expires May 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m., but may be revoked or modified by MSG at any time prior thereto without notice. Offer is subject to availability; other restrictions may apply. ©2019 MSG Sports & Entertainment, LLC. All rights reserved.
Debit cards are provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Credit cards are issued by Chase Bank, USA, N.A.
Account subject to credit approval.