The health and safety of our fans, employees, players, partners and community is our top priority. While we are disappointed the season has been suspended, we fully support the NBA’s decision to postpone games. We continue to work with the league as they review all options for return to play in consultation with public health officials and in line with governmental directives and guidance.
During this period of increased focus on public health due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we ask that everyone continue to practice healthy habits as outlined by the CDC. We are incredibly grateful for the support of our fans and community as we face this unprecedented situation together.
While we await more information from the league regarding the 2019-20 season, it is our commitment to provide flexible options to ticket holders regarding impacted games. Tickets already purchased for a postponed Kings home game are eligible to be credited towards the 2020-21 season or a refund is available upon request.
- For tickets purchased by groups or as part of ticket plans, the Kings Pass and Season Ticket Memberships, your credit will roll over to the 2020-21 season or you can contact your Account Manager to request a refund.
- If you are a suite, loft or balcony box owner, please contact your Account Manager for more information.
- If you purchased single-game tickets via Ticketmaster or Kings.com – either log into your MY TM ACCOUNT where you will see a tab that says "Refund" with your order OR call Ticketmaster customer service at 800-653-8000.
- If you received a code for a free ticket through the Kids Club or Jr. Kings programs and were unable to use it before games were postponed, your free ticket will be honored for the 2020-21 season. Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- If you purchased through any other vendor – reach out to that vendor directly. The Sacramento Kings are not responsible for ticket purchases from third-party vendors.