Game Day Recipes Presented by Raley's
Learn how you could eat like the Kings with simple ingredients from your local Raley's.
1 cup Wymans frozen strawberry, blueberry, cherry and kale mixture
1 scoop of Vega protein & greens vanilla powder
1 tbsp. almond butter
1 tbsp. local honey
2 cups Harmless Harvest coconut water
Blend at high speed for 45 seconds in a blender, drink while cold.
1 7oz filet of Wild Salmon
10 Brussels Sprouts
1 head of Cauliflower
1 Sweet Potato
4 tbsp. organic olive oil
Chop the sweet potato into quarter size pieces, brussels sprouts in half, and separate the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
Season with salt, pepper, a touch of olive oil, and one of you favorite Nob Hill seasoning blends. Toss onto a baking sheet into an oven at 350 degrees and roast for 20 min.
In a separate nonstick pan, bring 3 tbsp. of olive oil to medium heat and gently place your filet of salmon in the pan. Cook the salmon 2/3 through, creating a nice crust, flip the filet and finish cooking on the other side.
Once everything is finished cooking, plate and garnish with olive oil & a fresh squeeze of fresh lemon.
1 Food for Life English Muffin
1/4 cup pasta sauce
Handful of Daiya Shreds Mozzarella Style Cheese
Pizza toppings (black olives, spinach, onions, peppers, cooked broccoli, pineapple, etc)
Start by preheating the toaster oven or standard oven to 350°F. Toast the English muffin halves until very lightly brown. Spoon the pasta sauce evenly over each English muffin half. Add a handful of the cheese and your favorite toppings. Toast the pizzas until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
1 1/2 cups whole grain spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups shredded cabbage
2 carrots, peeled and shredded
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons local honey
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- Start by dicing the chicken breasts into quarter size pieces
- Shred the cabbage and carrots
- Slice the green onions
- Chop the cilantro and peanuts
- Mince the garlic and grate the ginger
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, honey, ginger, vinegar, seasame oil, and Sriracha, if using. Set aside
- Insert the pasta in boiling water, slowly stir till soft to the bite, “Al Dente”! Remove from water, drain well, and set aside
- On medium heat in a large sauté pan, start with the olive oil first. Gently place the diced chicken and stir. When the meat becomes slightly caramelized and light brown stir in cabbage, carrots, and green onions. After one minute, add the pasta and sauce. Once everything is well mixed, remove from heat and garnish with cilantro and peanuts. Serve to your favorite b-ball player and enjoy!