Utah Jazz Stunt Team presented by ProForm
Aerials. Tumbling. Lifts. Pyramids. You name it, they can do it. With routines that amaze and entertain, the stunt team performs during several Jazz games each year.
Stunt Team Tryouts
This is your chance to be a part of the Utah Jazz entertainment! The Jazz are looking for 25 of Utah's best cheerleaders (partner stunters and tumblers) to join the 2019-20 Utah Jazz Stunt Team presented by ProForm. Stunt team members will perform at approximately 13 home games and approximately five SLC Stars home games throughout the season, and additional appearances may be required.
Saturday, July 6
Vivint Smart Home Arena
301 W. South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
*Enter through the main entrance on the northeast corner (Door 5).
Females: Fitted athletic tops and shorts, performance-ready hair and makeup
Males: T-shirts (no pockets) and shorts
Both: Non-marking athletic shoes
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Tumbling is not required but is a plus
- Elite coed partner stunting experience (e.g. toss stunts, full ups, rewinds, double downs, basket tosses, etc.)
- Elite tumbling experience (e.g. standing tucks, fulls, specialty passes, etc.)
- If currently cheering for a collegiate team, permission to participate on the Utah Jazz Stunt Team presented by ProForm must be obtained prior to auditioning.
For more information, please call: