Hip-Hop Hype Team Tryouts!
We're looking for men and women with a strong hip-hop dance background to perform on the court and engage with our upper bowl fans during Jazz home games.
- When: August 25
- Where: Xcel Fitness, 6151 South Highland Drive, Salt Lake City
- Time: Registration begins at 1pm, with auditions starting promptly at 1:30pm
Come prepared to learn some choreography and share your talent and tricks.
REQUIRED: Professional resume and 5x7 headshot.
PREREGISTRATION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED!
- Must be 18 or older
- Required to work all Utah Jazz home games
- Must be in good physical shape
- Must have extensive hip-hop experience dancing on/with a team
- Must work well with others and enjoy interacting with people
Q: Can my friends and family watch me try out?
A: No. Unfortunately, space is limited so only those who are auditioning may be present.
Q: How much hip-hop experience is required?
A: A minimum of five years of specific hip-hop experience is preferred.
Q: Do I have to pay to audition or be a part of the team?
A: No. This is a paid position.
Q: How long will auditions last?
A: The process should take 2–3 hours, but it's subject to change based on the number of people auditioning.
Q: Will auditions last more than one day?
A: There will be an additional day of interviews scheduled before final cuts.
Q: How many people are you looking to add to the team?
A: The team will have 10-12 members.
For additional questions, contact Carly Robbins firstname.lastname@example.org