Hornets Sports & Entertainment owns the Charlotte Hornets, the Greensboro Swarm of the NBA G League and Hornets Venom GT of the NBA 2K League, and operates Charlotte’s Spectrum Center. Owned by NBA Legend Michael Jordan, the Hornets organization strives to deliver a relentless attack on the court, an unmatched experience in the stands and a positive impact throughout the community.
Our mission is simple – to achieve greatness in sports and entertainment – but it takes the right combination of people, mindsets and opportunities. We accomplish this through the implementation of four fundamentals:
We Have Synergy
- We will champion our team every day
- We are committed to building teams that achieve great things together
- We will work with others (teammates, partners, etc.) in ways that build a foundation for trust, respect and mutual growth
We Are Focused
- We will swarm our community with our time and resources
- We will take personal pride in doing what’s best for our guests and the organization
- We are determined to bring energy to HSE’s mission
We Are Accountable
- We will deliver results, holding ourselves and our teams to high standards
- We will behave professionally and act with integrity
- We will proactively develop a culture where individuals with diverse perspectives, styles and experiences feel valued, included and enabled to contribute to HSE’s success
We Are Inspired
- We will fiercely challenge the way things have been done in the past to continuously grow and be innovative
- We will have passion for all we do
- We will be positive in all we do
The Affordable Care Act and the Consolidated Appropriations Act require “transparency in coverage” cost-sharing disclosures by most health plans. To this end, regulations issued jointly by the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, and the department of Health and Human Services require most health plans to disclose in-network provider negotiated rates, historical out-of-network allowed amounts for providers, and in-network negotiated rates and historical net prices for all covered prescription drugs at the pharmacy-location level. These disclosures must be made through three “machine-readable files” posted on a public internet website to help you to understand health care pricing. This link to BCBS website includes the required information.
See what it's like working for us!
Start your career with Hornets Sports & Entertainment Today!
Hornets Sports & Entertainment has more than 200 full-time staff members across all facets of our business. We actively seek passionate and talented candidates to join our organization in various departments. If you are committed to excellence and ready to be part of our team, follow the link below to find the right position for you.
Hornets Sports & Entertainment is constantly seeking cheerful and enthusiastic individuals to create Spectacular Fun and Memories that Marvel for our guests at Spectrum Center. From security to ushers we have a variety of roles available.
Hornets Sports & Entertainment offers internships in nearly every aspect of our organization, including basketball operations, marketing, communications, ticket sales, arena management, finance and human resources. Our semester-long internships are for academic credit and are available in the spring, summer and fall in both Charlotte and Greensboro, NC.