June 9: Magic's 'Junior' Skyhook
In the 1987 Finals, Magic Johnson took a page from teammate Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's book to clinch a Game 4 win.
- In 1992: Jordan's famous 'Shrug Game' vs. Portland
- In 1993: Paxson clutch as Bulls clinch 1st three-peat
- In 1995: Shaq, Penny carry Magic to The Finals
- In 1997: Jordan sinks Jazz at buzzer in Game 1
- In 2001: Iverson's shot and step-over vs. Lue
- In 2009: Kobe shines as Lakers win back-to-back titles
- In 2011: Mavs oust Heat to collect 1st NBA title
- In 2016: Cavs complete FInals comeback, stun Warriors
- More NBA milestones & records from June
A Legend Passes On
The Hall of Famer was Rookie of the Year and MVP in the same season and also won an NBA title.
An Unselfish Legend
Wes Unseld was a great overall player who never hesitated to put the team first in everything.
In 1995: Rockets Sweep Magic
Larry Bird and Dominique Wilkins went shot for shot in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference semis.
In 2010: Lakers Win Game 7
The Celtics got a close look at a young Michael Jordan's scoring prowess in a first-round game.
For The Series ...
These 7 shots in playoff lore sent one team home and another on to the next round.
Top Moments In Finals History
On the NBA's biggest stage, these plays and more stand out as the all-time best.
NBA Legends: Larry Bird
For 13 seasons in Boston, Larry Bird personified hustle, consistency and clutch play in The Finals.
Shaq Pays Tribute To Kobe
Shaquille O'Neal gets emotional while recalling his unique relationship with Kobe Bryant.
A Tribute To David Stern
Current and former NBA stars remember the commissioner who engineered the growth of the league.
Stern's Unwavering Vision Changes NBA
NBA Commissioner Emeritus David Stern spent 30 years as the NBA’s longest-serving commissioner.
Every Member Of 30,000-Point Club
It's an exclusive club: Meet the players who have scored over 30,000 points in their career.
All-Star Game Recaps
The NBA's All-Star Game has a deep history of legendary players and must-see moments.