April 13: Celtics' Epic Home Run
In the 1985-86 season, the Celtics went 40-1 at Boston Garden -- a mark that has been only matched once since then.
- In 1978: Gervin, Thompson in wild chase for scoring title
- In 1986: Wilkins hangs on to win scoring crown
- In 1986: Jordan goes for 63 in playoffs vs. Boston
- In 1994: Robinson's 71-point classic vs. Clippers
- In 1997: Malone's scoring consistency sets record
- In 2010: Durant youngest ever to claim scoring tile
- In 2016: Kobe drops 60 on Jazz in his farewell game
- In 2019: Mavs' Nowitzki announces his retirement
- More NBA milestones & records from April
In 1994: Robinson Nets 71
The Spurs' David Robinson ran wild against the Clippers on the season's final night.
In 2013: Curry Lights Up MSG
Back in the 2012-13 season, Stephen Curry delivered a 54-point masterpiece in New York.
NBA Legends: Karl Malone
One of the best and most durable power forwards ever, "The Mailman" took the Jazz to new heights.
For The Series ...
These 7 shots in playoff lore sent one team home and another on to the next round.
Finals MVPs With More Than 1 Team
Kawhi Leonard joined an exclusive, Hall of Famer-laden club in the 2019 playoffs.
Shaq Pays Tribute To Kobe
Shaquille O'Neal gets emotional while recalling his unique relationship with Kobe Bryant.
A Tribute To David Stern
Current and former NBA stars remember the commissioner who engineered the growth of the league.
Stern's Unwavering Vision Changes NBA
NBA Commissioner Emeritus David Stern spent 30 years as the NBA’s longest-serving commissioner.
NBA's 50 Greatest Players
The NBA's 50 Greatest Players were unveiled for the NBA's Golden Anniversary season in 1996.
Every Member Of 30,000-Point Club
It's an exclusive club: Meet the players who have scored over 30,000 points in their career.