Gameday Rundown: HEAT Look To Bounce Back Against Warriors
Game starts at 10PM on FOX Sports Sun & ESPN
Miami HEAT at Golden State Warriors
Wednesday, February 17th @ 10:00PM
Location: Chase Center - San Francisco, CA
TV: FOX Sports Sun & ESPN
HEAT Live Pre-Game Show: 9:30PM
Radio: 790AM, WAQI 710AM (Espanol)
- The HEAT and Warriors meet for their only matchup in the first half of the season.
- Last season, Miami swept the season-series, 2-0, and has now won three-straight against Golden State.
- The HEAT are 31-32 all-time versus the Warriors during the regular season, including 18-13 in home games and 13-19 in road games.
What to watch for:
- Avery Bradley (Right Calf; Strain), Goran Dragic (Left Ankle; Sprain), Meyers Leonard (Left Shoulder; Surgery) and Chris Silva (Left Hip Flexor; Strain) are all out. Gabe Vincent (Right Knee; Soreness) is probable.
- Jimmy Butler has currently recorded at least eight rebounds in eight consecutive games, becoming the first HEAT non-center to accomplish the feat since LeBron James also did so in eight-straight from 2/23/12 – 3/13/12.
- Miami is a perfect 6-0 this season when holding opponents to under 40 percent from the field.
- The HEAT have used 16 different starting line-ups in their 27 games this season, as 14 of Miami’s 17 players have started at least one game, with only Haslem, Silva and Strus yet to record a start.
- Tyler Herro has currently hit a three-point field goal in a career-long 27-straight games, the seventh-longest streak in franchise history.
|106.6||POINTS PER GAME||114.5|
|110.1||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||112.9|
|.449||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.438|
|.352||3-PT FG PCT.||.375|
|42.0||REBOUNDS PER GAME.||43.8|
|44.1||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||48.3|
|25.4||ASSISTS PER GAME||27.4|
|6.78||STEALS PER GAME||7.57|
|16.4||TURNOVERS PER GAME||14.4|
|15.0||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||15.2|
|3.89||BLOCKS PER GAME||5.57|