Miami HEAT vs. Chicago Bulls
United Center - Chicago, IL
Saturday, March 18 @ 8:00 PM
TV: Bally Sports Sun
Radio: WQAM 560 - WAQI 710
Stream On: NBA LEAGUE PASS
- The HEAT and Bulls meet for the third and final matchup this regular season.
- So far this season, Chicago has won both previous matchups. Last season, Miami swept the series, 4-0.
- The HEAT are 62-62 all-time versus the Bulls during the regular season, including 36-27 in home games and 26-35 in road games.
What to watch for:
- Tonight marks as the first of a back-to-back set with their next game tomorrow in Detroit. It marks Miami’s 12th back-to-back of the season after previously winning both three times, splitting them five times and losing both on three occasions. Additionally, the HEAT will play 14 back-to-backs this season after also playing 14 last year, however, Miami did not play a single back-to-back in January, marking as the only time in team history the HEAT did not have a single back-to-back in a month with that many games (15 games). The last month without a back-to-back with the most games was in April of 1995 (10 games).
- The HEAT have won 24 games this season by five points or less, the most such victories during a single-season in team history, and tying for the most such games in NBA history. Among Miami’s 70 games this season, 39 of them have been decided by five points or less as the HEAT has posted a 24-15 record over that span.
- The HEAT is shooting 83.1 percent from the line this season, currently the highest for a single-season percentage in team history. Additionally, Tyler Herro is shooting a career-high 92.5 percent from the stripe, the highest single-season percentage in franchise history.
- Miami: Kyle Lowry, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Soreness) - Cody Zeller, Out, Injury/Illness (Nasal; Fracture) - Nikola Jovic, Out, G League (On Assignment) - Orlando Robinson, Out, G League (Two-Way) - Jamal Cain, Out, G League (Two-Way)
- Chicago: Lonzo Ball, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Surgery) - Alex Caruso, Probable, Injury/Illness (N/a; Illness) - Javonte Green, Questionable, Injury/Illness (Right Knee; Surgery) - Justin Lewis, Out, Injury/Illness (Right Knee; Surgery; ACL Reconstruction)
|109.1||Points Per Game||113.2|
|109.6||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||112.5|
|.479||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.468|
|.339||3-PT FG PCT.||.363|
|40.9||REBOUNDS PER GAME||42.8|
|42.1||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||43.1|
|23.4||ASSISTS PER GAME||24.2|
|8.23||STEALS PER GAME||7.57|
|13.6||TURNOVERS PER GAME||13.8|
|16.0||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||14.6|
|3.10||BLOCKS PER GAME||4.44|