Gameday Rundown: HEAT Face Cavs In Cleveland
Game starts at 8PM on Bally Sports HEAT
Miami HEAT at Cleveland Cavaliers
Saturday, May 1st @ 8:00PM
Location: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse - Cleveland, OH
TV: Bally Sports Sun
HEAT Live Pre-Game Show: 7:30PM
Radio: 790AM, WAQI 710AM (Espanol)
Uniform: Association - White
Check league standings: view here
- The HEAT and Cavaliers meet for the third and final matchup this regular season.
- So far this season, Miami has recorded wins in both meetings and with a win will sweep the season series for the second time in three seasons as Miami has won 10 of the last 11 matchups against the Cavs overall.
- The HEAT are 72-46 all-time versus Cleveland during the regular season, including 47-13 in home games and 25-33 in road games.
What to watch for:
- Tyler Herro (Right Foot; Soreness) and Victor Oladipo (Right Knee; Soreness) are out. Gabe Vincent (Right Knee; Soreness) is probable.
- Jimmy Butler has currently recorded 97 steals this season, just four short from his eighth-straight 100-steal season, which would tie for the longest active streak in the NBA (James Harden).
- Miami has held opponents to under 100 points 21 times this season, including under their opponents scoring average on 44 occasions.
- Bam Adebayo has limited guards to just 38.2 percent shooting on the season, including only 31.2 percent from threepoint range. Additionally, regardless of position, he has held some of the league’s top offensive players well below their averages this season.
- Duncan Robinson has currently connected on 496 career three-point field goals in 151 career games, just four short of his 500th career trey.
|106.5||POINTS PER GAME||104.0|
|107.2||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||111.0|
|.452||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.481|
|.348||3-PT FG PCT.||.337|
|41.8||REBOUNDS PER GAME.||42.5|
|43.6||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||43.5|
|26.0||ASSISTS PER GAME||24.1|
|7.78||STEALS PER GAME||8.11|
|14.3||TURNOVERS PER GAME||15.3|
|15.2||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||15.0|
|4.05||BLOCKS PER GAME||4.73|