Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami HEAT
Miami-Dade Arena - Miami, FL
Wednesday, March 8 @ 7:30 PM
TV: Bally Sports Sun
Radio: WQAM 560 - WAQI 710
Stream On: NBA LEAGUE PASS
- The HEAT and Cavaliers meet for the third of four matchups this regular season.
- So far this season, the teams have split the first two meetings, with both being played in Cleveland. Additionally, it marks as the first of consecutive games against the Cavs with another contest on Friday.
- The HEAT are 75-49 all-time versus Cleveland during the regular season, including 48-14 in home games and 27-35 in road games.
What to watch for:
- The HEAT and Cavaliers will face-off in consecutive games with another contest this Friday. This marks as the eighth and final occurrence this season in which the HEAT will play the same opponent in consecutive games. They previously did so seven times this season, winning both games against Charlotte (11/10 & 11/12), Washington (11/23 & 11/25), Milwaukee (1/12 & 1/14) and Atlanta (3/4 & 3/6) while splitting the two games against Toronto (10/22 & 10/24), Boston (11/30 & 12/2) and Philadelphia (2/27 & 3/1). Additionally, Miami’s eight occurrences of facing the same opponent in consecutive games are tied for the second-most this season.
- The HEAT has taken 69 charges this season, the second-most in the NBA. Additionally, newly acquired Kevin Love has now taken 20, the fourth-most by any player this season.
- The HEAT have won 22 games this season by five points or less, tying the most such victories during a single-season in team history. Among Miami’s 66 games this season, 36 of them have been decided by five points or less as the HEAT has posted a 22-14 record over that span. Additionally, the most wins by five points or less during a single season in NBA history is 24 by PHI during the 1999-00 campaign.
- Miami: Kyle Lowry, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Soreness) - Kevin Love, Available, Injury/Illness (Right Rib; Contusion) - Nikola Jovic, Out, G League (On Assignment)
- Cleveland: Dylan Windler, Out, G League (On Assignment) - Isaiah Mobley, Out, G League (Two-Way) - Mamadi Diakite, Out, G League (Two-Way)
|108.5||Points Per Game||112.1|
|109.1||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||106.6|
|.479||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.465|
|.337||3-PT FG PCT.||.364|
|41.1||REBOUNDS PER GAME||42.0|
|42.1||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||40.7|
|23.4||ASSISTS PER GAME||25.0|
|8.21||STEALS PER GAME||7.16|
|13.4||TURNOVERS PER GAME||13.7|
|16.0||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||15.2|
|3.05||BLOCKS PER GAME||4.46|