Miami HEAT vs. Atlanta Hawks
- The HEAT and Hawks meet for the first of four matchups this regular season.
- Last season, Miami won the series, 3-1.
- The HEAT are 73-57 all-time versus Atlanta during the regular season, including 47-19 in home games and 26-38 in road games.
What to watch for:
- Bam Adebayo has recorded 127 career double-doubles, passing Dwyane Wade for the fifth-most in franchise history.
- The HEAT have started eight different lineups in their 20 games so far this season.
- Caleb Martin has scored at least 20 points in his last two games, the first 20+ point consecutive games of his career.
- Miami: Jimmy Butler, Out, Injury/Illness (Right Knee; Soreness) - Jamal Cain, Probable, Injury/Illness (Head; Non-covid Illness) - Dewayne Dedmon, Questionable, Injury/Illness (Left Foot; Plantar Fasciitis) - Tyler Herro, Probable, Injury/Illness (Left Ankle; Sprain) - Caleb Martin, Probable, Injury/Illness (Head; Non-covid Illness) - Victor Oladipo, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Tendinosis) - Duncan Robinson, Questionable, Injury/Illness (Left Ankle; Sprain) - Max Strus, Probable, Injury/Illness (Right Shoulder; Impingement) - Gabe Vincent, Questionable, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Effusion) - Omer Yurtseven, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Ankle; Surgery) - Nikola Jovic, Questionable, Injury/Illness (Right Foot; Plantar fasciitis)
- Atlanta: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Out, Injury/Illness (Right Knee; Injury Recovery) - Clint Capela, Questionable, Injury/Illness (Dental; Pain) - Tyrese Martin, Out, G League (On Assignment)
|108.6||Points Per Game||114.8|
|109.5||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||114.7|
|.473||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.464|
|.335||3-PT FG PCT.||.327|
|41.0||REBOUNDS PER GAME||44.7|
|43.7||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||46.8|
|23.9||ASSISTS PER GAME||23.6|
|7.50||STEALS PER GAME||7.42|
|14.1||TURNOVERS PER GAME||13.0|
|16.3||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||15.5|
|3.40||BLOCKS PER GAME||5.00|