Miami HEAT vs. Detroit Pistons
Little Caesars Arena - Detroit, MI
Sunday, March 19 @ 6:00 PM
TV: Bally Sports Sun
Radio: POWER 96.5 - WAQI 710
Stream On: NBA LEAGUE PASS
- The HEAT and Pistons meet for the second of three matchups this regular season.
- Earlier this season, Detroit recorded a, 116-96, win on 12/6, but Miami has won five of the last seven overall against the Pistons.
- The HEAT are 65-57 all-time versus the Detroit during the regular season, including 37-24 in home games and 28-33 in road games.
What to watch for:
- Tonight marks as the second of a back-to-back set after just playing at Chicago last night. It marks Miami’s 12th back-to-back of the season after previously winning both three times, splitting them five times and losing both on three occasions. Additionally, the HEAT will play 14 back-to-backs this season after also playing 14 last year, however, Miami did not play a single back-to-back in January, marking as the only time in team history the HEAT did not have a single back-to-back in a month with that many games (15 games). The last month without a back-to-back with the most games was in April of 1995 (10 games).
- The HEAT have won 24 games this season by five points or less, the most such victories during a single-season in team history, and tying for the most such games in NBA history. Among Miami’s 70 games this season, 39 of them have been decided by five points or less as the HEAT has posted a 24-15 record over that span.
- The HEAT is shooting 83.1 percent from the line this season, currently the highest for a single-season percentage in team history. Additionally, Tyler Herro is shooting a career-high 92.6 percent from the stripe, the highest single-season percentage in franchise history.
- Miami: Kyle Lowry, Available, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Soreness) - Nikola Jovic, Available, Injury/Illness (Right Ankle; Sprain) - Cody Zeller, Out, Injury/Illness (Nasal; Fracture) - Orlando Robinson, Out, G League (Two-Way)
- Detroit: Bojan Bogdanovic, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Achilles; Tendinopathy) - Alec Burks, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Foot; Soreness) - Cade Cunningham, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Tibia; Stress fracture) - Hamidou Diallo, Out, Injury/Illness (Right Ankle; Sprain) - Isaiah Livers, Questionable, Injury/Illness (Right Hip; Soreness) - Isaiah Stewart, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Shoulder; Impingement)
|109.0||Points Per Game||111.1|
|109.7||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||118.6|
|.480||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.491|
|.338||3-PT FG PCT.||.352|
|40.9||REBOUNDS PER GAME||42.7|
|41.9||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||44.8|
|23.4||ASSISTS PER GAME||22.9|
|8.17||STEALS PER GAME||7.24|
|13.6||TURNOVERS PER GAME||15.1|
|16.0||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||13.9|
|3.08||BLOCKS PER GAME||3.87|