Utah Jazz vs. Miami HEAT
Miami-Dade Arena - Miami, FL
Monday, March 13 @ 7:30 PM
TV: Bally Sports Sun
Radio: WQAM 560 - WAQI 710
Stream On: NBA LEAGUE PASS
- The HEAT and Jazz meet for the second and final matchup this regular season.
- Earlier this season, Miami recorded a, 126-123, win in Utah on 12/31 and has now won four-straight overall against the Jazz.
- The HEAT are 26-42 all-time versus Utah during the regular season, including 13-20 in home games and 13-22 in road games.
What to watch for:
- The HEAT have won 23 games this season by five points or less, the most such victories during a single-season in team history. Among Miami’s 69 games this season, 38 of them have been decided by five points or less as the HEAT has posted a 23-15 record over that span. Additionally, Miami’s 23 such victories also tie for the second-most in NBA history.
- The HEAT is shooting 83.1 percent from the line this season, currently the highest for a single-season percentage in team history. Additionally, Tyler Herro is shooting a career-high 92.1 percent from the stripe, the highest single-season percentage in franchise history.
- The HEAT has shot at least 80 percent from the line 44 times this season, the third-most for a single-season in team history. Additionally, Miami has shot at least 85 percent from the stripe in 27 games, the second-most in franchise history, and has shot at least 90 percent on 17 occasions, the most in HEAT history.
- Miami: Kyle Lowry, Available, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Soreness) - Caleb Martin, Available, Injury/Illness (Left Knee; Soreness) - Duncan Robinson, Available, Health and Safety Protocols - Cody Zeller, Out, Injury/Illness (Nasal; Fracture) - Orlando Robinson, Out, G League (Two-Way) - Nikola Jovic, Out, G League (On Assignment)
- Utah: Jordan Clarkson, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Hand; Fourth finger sprain) - Collin Sexton, Out, Injury/Illness (Left Hamstring; Strain) - Micah Potter, Out, G League (Two-Way)
|108.6||Points Per Game||117.3|
|109.4||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||117.2|
|.479||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.475|
|.337||3-PT FG PCT.||.357|
|41.0||REBOUNDS PER GAME||45.3|
|42.0||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||43.4|
|23.3||ASSISTS PER GAME||25.6|
|8.17||STEALS PER GAME||6.43|
|13.6||TURNOVERS PER GAME||15.6|
|16.0||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||12.9|
|3.06||BLOCKS PER GAME||5.34|