NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA EXCEPT WITHIN 75 MILES OF THE CITY LIMITS OF ORLANDO TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The 2018 SFCS Carpool Karaoke Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Friday, February 9, 2018 at approximately 9:00 AM (ET) and ends on Friday, March 9, 2018 at approximately 5:00 PM (ET) (the “Entry Period”). Eligible entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and a legal resident of the State of Florida except within 75 miles of the City Limits of Orlando to be eligible. Employees of, and immediate family members of employees of, the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4 below), and, as applicable, each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, wholesalers, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local regulations.
2. How to Enter. To enter, go to HEATsweeps.com/sfcs, completely fill out the online registration form (the “Form”) during the Entry Period, and submit the Form. Once the Sponsor receives your completely filled out Form, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. No other method of entry is acceptable and multiple entries submitted by a single entrant will be void. Limit one (1) entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
3. Random Drawing and Prizes. One (1) Sweepstakes prize winner will be randomly selected on or about Monday, March 12, 2018 after the conclusion of the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. One (1) prize winner will be awarded the following prize:
- The opportunity to sing along with a Miami HEAT Legend in the filming of a “Carpool Karaoke” promotion, to be featured at the Miami HEAT home game to be played at the AmericanAirlines Arena on April 11, 2018 (the “Game”);
- Two (2) tickets to the Game;
- One (1) P2 garage parking pass; and
- One (1) personalized Miami HEAT jersey.
The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV’) of the prize is four thousand dollars ($4,000). The actual value may vary and Sponsor is not responsible for any difference between the actual value and ARV. The specific game, dates, times, seat locations, merchandise, Miami HEAT Legend, and all other prize details hereof will be determined by the Miami Heat in its sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All expenses and incidental costs such as travel to and from the AmericanAirlines Arena (if applicable), parking at all times and locations (except as provided for in Section 3(c)), food and beverage, and/or merchandise (except as provided for in Section 3(d)) are the responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email or telephone. The prize winner will be required to respond to the phone call and/or email notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. The winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility, and/or a liability and publicity release, within seventy-two (72) hours of prize notification. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable will result in disqualification. In the event of prize winner non-responsiveness, forfeiture, or other disqualification, the Sponsor will only select an alternate winner once.
4. Limitation of Liability. Miami HEAT Limited Partnership, the AmericanAirlines Arena, Basketball Properties, Ltd., the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, 601 Café, LLC, South Florida Commuter Services, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected mail, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten, abuse, or harass any person in relation to the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will resolve all disputes as determined in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from, or arising out of, participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by all of these Official Rules.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules online or the functionality of any website or web or other digital service. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
The Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded, due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes, fire, acts of government, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded due to a Force Majeure Event, or if a Force Majeure Event corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, the prize(s), or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time for clarification purposes.
5. Publicity. Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed) without further compensation and/or authorization as permitted by law by the Released Parties and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively the “Publicity Parties”).
7. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
8. Sponsor. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.
9. Winner List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by April 15, 2018 to: 2018 SFCS Carpool Karaoke Sweepstakes, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.