NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER AND MEET ALL OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The 2018 Lexus Suite Life Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 a.m. EST on February 19, 2018 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on March 19, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Eligible entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and be a lawful resident of the State of Florida except within 75 miles of the City Limits of Orlando. Employees of, and the immediate family members of employees of the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4) and their affiliates and subsidiaries are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local regulations.
2. How to Enter. To enter, go to HEATsweeps.com/lexus, completely fill out the online registration form (the “Form”) during the Entry Period, and submit the Form. Once the Sponsor receives your completely filled out Form, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. No other method of entry is acceptable and multiple entries submitted by a single entrant will be void. Limit one (1) entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
3. Winners and Prizes. One (1) Sweepstakes prize winner will be randomly selected on or about March 20, 2018 after the conclusion of the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The prize winner will be awarded the following prize:
- Thirty-six (36) suite tickets to the Miami HEAT home game to be played on March 29, 2018;
- Complimentary self-parking for twelve (12) automobiles in an AmericanAirlines Arena garage; and
- Complimentary food and beverage, excluding alcohol, to be consumed in the relevant suite.
The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The total ARV of all prizes is thirteen thousand fifty dollars ($13,050). The actual value may vary and Sponsor is not responsible for any difference between the actual value and ARV. The specific suite, seat locations, garages, and food and beverage will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All expenses and incidental costs such as travel to and from the Arena (if applicable), parking at all times and locations (except as provided for in Section 3(b)), food and beverage (except as provided for in Section 3(c)), and/or merchandise are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning the prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period and the number of eligible entries received. The Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email or telephone. The prize winner will be required to respond to the phone call and/or email notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. The winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility, and/or a liability and publicity release, within twenty-four (24) hours of prize notification. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable will result in disqualification. In the event of prize winner non-responsiveness, forfeiture, or other disqualification, the Sponsor will only select an alternate winner once. Winner may not substitute or transfer prizes or obtain cash equivalent, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes with prizes of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason.
4. Limitation of Liability. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, the Miami HEAT, the AmericanAirlines Arena, Basketball Properties, Ltd., Saatchi & Saatchi North America, Inc. d/b/a Team One, The Miami- Ft. Lauderdale LEXUS Dealers Association, a division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc., Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail, miscommunications, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, the functionality of any website, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in relation to this Sweepstakes, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for: any error, including typographical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of electronic data; or any other problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules on-line or the functionality of any website or web or other digital service. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
The Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded, due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes, fire, acts of government, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If the Sweepstakes cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded due to a Force Majeure Event, or if a Force Majeure Event corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, the prize(s), or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time for clarification purposes.
5. Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
6. Publicity. Entry into the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed) without further compensation and/or authorization as permitted by law by the Released Parties and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively the “Publicity Parties”).
8. Sponsor. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.
9. Winner List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by April 30, 2018 to: Miami HEAT, ATTN: Corporate Partnerships, “2018 Lexus Suite Life Sweepstakes,” 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.