NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA EXCEPT WITHIN 75 MILES OF THE CITY LIMITS OF ORLANDO TO ENTER AND MEET ALL OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Eligibility. 2018 Goya’s Game Day Meal Photo Contest (the “Contest”) begins at approximately 9:00 a.m. EST on March 21, 2018 and ends at approximately 11:59 p.m. EST on March 27, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Eligible entrants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and must be a lawful resident of the State of Florida except within 75 miles of the City Limits of Orlando. Employees of, and the immediate family members of employees of the Released Parties (as defined in Section 4) and their affiliates and subsidiaries, are ineligible. This Contest is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
2. How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter, as follows:
- Post a picture of the meal you plan to eat during a Miami HEAT game scheduled to be played between March 21, 2018 and March 27, 2018 on Twitter with the accompanying hashtags “#HEATGameDayMeal” and “#GoyaFoods” during the Entry Period from your public, unlocked Twitter account; or
- Post a picture of the meal you plan to eat during a Miami HEAT game scheduled to be played between March 21, 2018 and March 27, 2018 on Instagram with the accompanying hashtags “#HEATGameDayMeal” and “#GoyaFoods” during the Entry Period from your public, unlocked Instagram account.
Pictures will be judged on the following three (3) criteria, weighted equally: the manner and degree to which the Goya brand is incorporated into the picture, how appetizing the picture looks, and how creative the picture is, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. To be eligible, your picture must be a photo of an edible meal, must not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, or be obscene or offensive in any way, as each criterion is determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Once you successfully post your eligible picture, you will be automatically entered to win. Maximum of four (4) entries per person. Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person assigned to the Twitter or Instagram account associated with the entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor discourages the creation of multiple accounts. No other method of entry is acceptable. By participating in the Contest, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of the Contest.
3. Drawing and Prizes.One (1) Contest prize winner will be selected on or about March 28, 2018 after the conclusion of the Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Contest. One (1) prize winner will be awarded the following prize:
- Two (2) tickets to the Miami HEAT home game to be played on Saturday, March 31, 2018;
- The opportunity to meet and greet a current Miami HEAT player;
- The opportunity to watch the pre-game shoot around and take a photograph on the Miami HEAT Court;
- Two (2) tickets to one (1) 2019 South Beach Wine and Food Festival event; and
- One (1) gift basket of Goya products.
The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is three thousand dollars ($3,000). The actual value may vary and Sponsor is not responsible for any difference between the actual value and ARV. Prize winner acknowledges and agrees that the opportunity to take pictures on the main court of the Arena (as provided for in Section 3(c)) does not grant the prize winner the right to use of the logo(s) or other identifier(s) of the Miami HEAT, AmericanAirlines Arena, the National Basketball Association (“NBA”), or any other third party without the prior written consent of the Miami HEAT, AmericanAirlines Arena, the NBA, and/or any other third party, as applicable. The specific seat locations, HEAT Player, South Beach Wine and Food Festival event, merchandise, and food and beverage will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All expenses and incidental costs such as travel to and from the AmericanAirlines Arena (if applicable), parking at all times and locations, food and beverage (except as provided for in Section 3(d) and 3(e)), and/or merchandise (except as provided in Section 3(e)) are the responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any portion thereof should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning the prize depend on entrant’s skill and adherence to the criteria upon which entries will be judged, as well as the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Contest winner will be notified by Direct Message via Twitter and/or Instagram. The prize winner will be required to respond to such message within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. The winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility, and/or a liability and publicity release, within twenty-four (24) hours of prize notification. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor as undeliverable will result in disqualification. In the event of prize winner non-responsiveness, forfeiture, or other disqualification, the Sponsor will only select an alternate winner once.
4. Limitation of Liability. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, the Miami HEAT, the AmericanAirlines Arena, Basketball Properties, Ltd., Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Ventures, LLC, Goya Foods Inc. d/b/a Goya Foods of Florida, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail, miscommunications, entries, failed telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, the functionality of any website, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entrants who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Contest, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person in relation to this Contest, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other persons’ property related to or resulting from participating in this Contest. The Sponsor will resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and causes of action (however named or described) of any kind resulting from or arising out of the participation in the Contest and/or the acceptance, possession, receipt or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
No responsibility is assumed by any of the Released Parties hereunder for any error, including typographical and/or technological error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of electronic data; or any other problems in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to, technical malfunctions in the posting of the rules on-line or the functionality of any website or web or other digital service. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks shown as part of the materials associated with the Contest are the property of their respective owners. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
The Sponsor is not responsible if the Contest cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded, due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, other labor disputes, fire, acts of government, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If the Contest cannot take place as planned, in whole or in part, or if the prize cannot be awarded due to a Force Majeure Event, or if a Force Majeure Event corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest, the prize(s), or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time for clarification purposes.
5. Publicity. Entry into the Contest and/or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed) without further compensation and/or authorization as permitted by law by the Released Parties and/or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively the “Publicity Parties”).
6. Personal Information. By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing your personal information as described in these Official Rules, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information by the Publicity Parties for
7. Governing Law All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any participant and/or entrant, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Florida, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
8. Sponsor. Miami Heat Limited Partnership, 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.
9. Winner List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by April 30, 2018 to: Miami HEAT, ATTN: Social Media, “2018 Goya’s Game Day Meal Photo Contest,” 601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132.