Playoffs Ticket Information
On-Sale and Safety Information
The most recently updated CDC guidelines have given State Farm Arena the opportunity to open every seat for the 2020-21 Playoffs. The decision to have 100% fan capacity at State Farm Arena was determined in coordination with health experts and local officials and approved by the NBA.
Tickets are available now!
Saturday, July 3 If Necessary
Single-game tickets for Game 6 are not available yet. The on-sale date will be announced later.
Fans looking to guarantee Playoff tickets to Game 6 should secure a 2021-22 Season Ticket Membership. All Members receive Playoff Priority as well the best seats and pricing.
Guaranteed Playoffs Tickets
The only way to guarantee your Playoffs tickets is to be a Hawks Member.Text Us404.878.3888 Schedule a TimeBook Appointment Live ChatChat Now Learn MoreHawks.com/Join
So, you want to come out and be part of the Hawks 2021 Playoffs, but have some questions? That’s ok, it’s been a confusing year. See below to learn the latest info.
Do I need to show proof of vaccination to attend a game?
- If you have seats in Floor2 through Floor6, then the answer is YES
- If you have any other seats in the building, then the answer is NO
Do I need to wear a mask while attending a game at State Farm Arena?
- Per NBA Policy, the answer is YES
- Note you may remove your mask for active eating and drinking while in your seat
- However, if you are in Courtside seating, eating and drinking is only permitted in the Delta Sky360 Club
Will there be any social distancing in between seats?
No, we have worked closely with state and local health officials and are approved to safely open full capacity of each section and row with fans now permitted to sit shoulder to shoulder
Will there be Vaccinated Sections?
The Courtside seats in Floor2 through Floor6 that have access to the Delta Sky360 Club are the only vaccinated Sections
I attended a game this year and needed to download Clear App to complete a health survey. Is this required for the Playoffs?
No, this requirement is no longer in place
Do I need to show proof of a negative COVID test prior to attending a game?
- If you have seats in Floor2 through Floor6, then the answer is YES, and testing will be provided and you will receive information on this process
- If you have seats anywhere else in the building, then the answer is NO
When do doors open for the Playoffs?
We will have a special early entry for all home Playoff games of 90 minutes before doors so, please plan to arrive early and help us create home court advantage from the tip!
What payment methods are currently accepted in State Farm Arena?
State Farm Arena will be a cashless environment. Card payment will be required at all ticket, food & beverage, and retail locations. We suggest contactless payments such as tap to pay, contactless Chase cards.