USA Basketball Women in the Game Conference Set for Atlanta
USA Basketball Women in the Game Conference Set for Oct. 12-13 in Atlanta
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- The lineup of speakers for the USA Basketball Women in the Game conference Oct. 12-13 at The Paideia School in Atlanta includes professionals from organizations such as the Atlanta Hawks, the NBA and the Women's Basketball Coaches Association, as well as colleges and collegiate conferences. Registration and more information is available online.
Expected to speak at the USA Basketball Women in the Game Conference are:
- Narcis Alikhani, Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena senior manager, marketing strategy
- Andrea Carter, Atlanta Hawks vice president, corporate social responsibility & inclusion
- Danielle Donehew, Women's Basketball Coaches Association executive director
- Nell Fortner, Georgia Tech women's basketball head coach and 2000 U.S. Olympic Women's Basketball Team gold medalist head coach
- Rebecca Greenwell , Atlanta Hawks operations assistant, community basketball programs and a two-time USA Basketball gold medalist
- Dr. Kensa K. Gunter, clinical sports psychologist
- Ericka Hill, Atlanta Hawks director of player development
- Lauren Holtkamp, NBA Official
- Michelle Leftwich, Atlanta Hawks vice president, salary cap administration
- Nancy Lieberman , Team Power (Big3) head coach, former NBA assistant coach, FIBA World Cup gold medalists and Olympic silver medalist
- Mary McElroy, Atlantic Coast Conference women's basketball senior associate commissioner
- Corinne Milien, Winning Edge Leadership Academy co-founder and executive director
- Michele Roberts, National Basketball Players Association executive director and USA Basketball board member
- Kirsten "KK" Salmonsen, Atlanta Hawks brand activation and events manager
- Joni Taylor, University of Georgia women's basketball head coach and 2018 USA Basketball Women's U18 National Team Trials court coach
The conference will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 12 and from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 13. Participants will be provided with a catered lunch on Oct. 12, a small breakfast on Oct. 13 and will receive USA Basketball gift items.
The first 50 registrants will receive a discounted price of $65. Standard registration is $80.