Meet hip-hop duo Rae Sremmurd and live it up in the Topgolf Swing Suites as the Hawks take on the Cavs. Only 68 seats available!
- Attend the Atlanta Hawks game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday, Dec. 29.
- Meet Slim Jxmmi (celebrating his 27th birthday the same night!) and Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd during a break in action during the 3rd quarter of the game. More About Rae Sremmurd
- Participate in a group selfie with Slim Jxmmi and Swae Lee that is posted to @ATLHawks on Instagram.
- Secure a seat in the Topgolf Swing Suite for the entire game. More About Topgolf Swing Suites
- Watch the halftime and postgame concerts from the Topgolf Swing Suite.
- Have access to an exclusive server in Topgolf Swing Suite.
Only 68 seats are available for this unique experience, so get your tickets now!
TOPGOLF SWING SUITES
Offering up a truly interactive experience, these high-end suites feature Topgolf simulators, HDTVs, lounge seating and amazing views into the bowl.
Multi-platinum award-winning hip-hop duo Rae Sremmurd, comprised of real-life brothers Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi, will preform at halftime and after the game. The duo has been a fixture on the music charts since they debuted with their hit “No Flex Zone” in 2014.
Rae Sremmurd, whose 2016 No. 1, mega-hit “Black Beatles” helped spawn a social media phenomenon with the “mannequin challenge”, has garnered a number of major award wins, taking home both Billboard Music Awards for Best Rap Collaboration and BET Awards for Best Group. Known for their lively stage presence, the duo also counts platinum singles “Throw Sum Mo”, “No Type”, and “This Could Be Us” among their most popular songs.