Accessible Parking and Drop Off / Pick Up Locations
Parking for guests with disabilities is available in the FedExForum parking garage, and the Dr. M.L. King Jr. Avenue marshalling area. All vehicles must have a current state-issued hang tag or license plate.
The designated drop-off location for disabled patrons is located on the northside of FedExForum, off the Beale Street alley which can be reached by turning eastbound off B.B. King Boulevard, which runs one-way north. Vehicles must be attended at all times while in the alley and must display a current state-issued hang tag or license plate.
Drop Off / Pick Up Locations
Guest, limo, taxi, and express shuttle bus drop off is located at the east end of the arena on Fourth Street between Beale and Dr. M.L. King Jr. Avenue. Vehicles dropping off or picking up guests are not allowed to sit or park. Unattended vehicles will be ticketed and/or towed at owner's expense.
FedExForum is located in downtown Memphis at the heart of the city’s Beale Street Entertainment District. The arena is easily accessible to visitors from exits off I-40, I-55 and Midtown I-240 as well as Poplar Avenue and other east-west arteries.
Affordable roundtrip express shuttle bus service and three separate trolley lines also run within a few blocks of FedExForum. If you plan on driving to FedExForum, please consider carpooling and please allow ample time to arrive at your event on-time. Remember, heavy traffic and construction activity in some areas of the city may cause delays and heavy crowds at multiple or overlapping downtown events may require drivers to be resourceful in locating overflow parking.
North from I-55
- Drive NORTH on I-55
- Exit EAST on E.H. Crump Blvd.
- Turn NORTH on Third Street to arena-area parking
South from I-40
- Drive WEST on I-40
- Exit SOUTH on Danny Thomas
- Turn WEST on Linden Avenue to arena-area parking
West from Midtown I-240
- Drive NORTH on Midtown I-240
- Exit RIGHT to Lamar
- Turn LEFT on Lamar
- Turn RIGHT on Somerville and follow curve left to Linden Avenue to arena-area parking
West from I-240 via Sam Cooper
- Drive NORTH on I-240 near I-40 interchange
- Exit LEFT on Sam Cooper Blvd
- Follow Sam Cooper WEST until it dead-ends at East Parkway
- Turn LEFT on East Parkway
- Turn RIGHT on Poplar
- Follow Poplar WEST to Second Street
- Turn LEFT on Second Street and follow to arena-area parking
East from I-40
- Drive EAST on I-40 across Memphis-Arkansas Bridge
- Exit RIGHT on Riverside Drive or Front Street
- Follow SOUTH to Union Avenue or Beale Street
- Turn LEFT on Union or Beale and follow to arena-area parking
East from I-55
- Drive EAST on I-55 across Hernando DeSoto Bridge
- Exit to Riverside Drive NORTH
- Turn RIGHT on Beale Street or Union Avenue to arena-area parking