Orion’s home loan options help you finance your biggest dreams.
The Grizzlies and Orion have teamed up to help Grizz fans find their home court. Fans can sign up for more information on Orion's home loan options and the chance to win two floor seat tickets to a Grizzlies game this season.
Sign up to win
- OFFICIAL RULES. The following rules (the “Official Rules”) apply to the below-referenced Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The “Find Your Home Court” (the “Promotion”) begins November 19, 2023, and ends February 20, 2024 (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion is offered only in the states of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas, subject to the eligibility requirements.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of Tennessee, or legal residents of Arkansas or Mississippi living within one-hundred fifty (150) miles of FedExForum, who are at least eighteen years of age at the time of entry. Promotion is void outside this area and where prohibited by law. Employees of Memphis Basketball, LLC or their affiliated companies and agencies, Orion, the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties Inc., employees, agents, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- TO ENTER. During the Promotion Period, individuals (the “Entrants”) may enter the Promotion for an opportunity to win Two (2) Floor Seats for an upcoming Memphis Grizzlies game (game TBD and based on availability), Meet & Greet opportunity for two (2) with a Grizzlies Legend (based on availability), VIP Gameday Experiences for two (2) (watch warmups from bench, locker room tour, etc.) (based on availability), Memphis Grizzlies promotional prize pack (i.e.: t-shirts, drawstring bag, sunglasses), and one (1) Autographed item for select winners (the “Prize”). Entrants may enter the Promotion by completing the entry form available on grizzlies.com/orionhomeloans. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Memphis Basketball, LLC and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZE. One (1) Entrant(s) will be randomly selected as the winner (the “Winner”) and will receive the Prize. These Entrants must have the Official Memphis Grizzlies Mobile App downloaded and must sign up to receive Mobile Tickets.
- PRIZE VALUE: The total Prize will not exceed the value of $1,200. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees and other costs and expenses associated with prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly included in the prize description, including but not limited to transportation to and from the game and the Winner’s home, meals and beverages. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of the Prize permitted, except by Memphis Basketball, LLC, who reserves the right to substitute Prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. All Prize details are at Memphis Basketball, LLC’s discretion. Each potential winner may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Sponsor and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for any prize valued at $600 or greater. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
- WINNER REQUIREMENTS: Every Winner, at the request of Memphis Basketball, LLC will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and/or publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Every Winner will also be required to produce a proof of age and residence to Memphis Basketball, LLC, and will further be required to complete and return all required documents within forty-eight (48) hours of the day of being notified that he/she is a Winner. Failure to return all documents in the time and manner specified may result in disqualification. Any Winner who does not comply with these Official Rules may be disqualified. Return of any prize or prize notification as "undeliverable" will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. The Winner will be exclusively and solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not described as being provided, including any expenses associated with transportation to obtain and/or redeem a Prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries overall that are received for the Promotion during such particular prize drawing day.
- INDEMNIFICATION: By entering, each Entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Memphis Basketball, LLC, Sponsor, the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc. and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) such Entrant's participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the Promotion.
- RELEASE: Each Entrant hereby releases, waives and discharges the Released Parties from any and all claims of damages or causes of action, including but not limited to, death, personal injury or loss or damage to property, which such Entrant or any of the Entrant's representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees may have or which may hereinafter accrue to the Entrant or Entrant's representatives as a result of the Entrant's participation in the Promotion or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded therein and which may be asserted by the Entrant, or Entrant's representatives.
- CONDITIONS: This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries, or emails or other communications of any kind or postage-due, damaged or illegible mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitations, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Promotions-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the site. Memphis Basketball, LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Promotion, as determined in its sole discretion, and reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or as it otherwise determines. Memphis Basketball, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- By submitting an entry form, a Winner grants permission to Memphis Basketball, LLC and the NBA and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., employees and agents to use Entrant's name, likeness, and story for advertising and promotion purposes without additional authorization, remuneration, or compensation (except where prohibited by law), and Winner agrees to appear for any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and interviews, without additional compensation, as may be determined from time to time by Memphis Basketball, LLC. The Promotion is subject to these Official Rules.
- RULES/WINNERS LIST: These Official Rules will be posted on the Memphis Grizzlies team web site at grizzlies.com/orionhomeloans during the Promotion Period. The name of the Winner can be obtained after conclusion of the Promotion Period from the Memphis Grizzlies Marketing Department by written request, identifying the Promotion and requesting a list of Winner (s) to Memphis Grizzlies, Marketing Department, 191 Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103). Winner requests must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- SPONSORSHIP: The Promotion Sponsor is Orion Federal Credit Union, located at 400 Monroe Ave., Memphis, TN 38103. Orion is an equal housing lender.