2019 Memphis Grizzlies Internship Fair
Join the Team!!
The Memphis Grizzlies will host an internship fair on Wednesday, May 8 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the FedExForum Grand Lobby. The Grizzlies are looking to fill several part-time positions and full-time paid internships across multiple departments for the upcoming 2019-20 season. Pre-qualification and registration is required to participate and space is limited to 200.
Internships & positions available will include the following:
- Ticket Sales Representatives
- Part-time Team Attendants*
- Part-time Live Entertainment Assistants*
- Interns for various departments including
- Human Resources
- PR /Communications
- Broadcast / Grind City Media
- Basketball Operations
- Arena Operations / FedExForum
- Community Engagement
- Live Entertainment
- Memphis Hustle
- Player Operations
*These positions do not require an advanced degree
All potential candidates and interested parties planning on attending must be PRE-QUALIFIED & REGISTERED to participate in the fair.
- Candidates must have a completed Bachelor's Degree or higher by May, 2019.
- All internships are one year in length and all candidates must be able to complete that term.
- All internships / positions are completed in Memphis, TN and all candidates must be available to start as early as June 1, 2019.
How to register:
To register and start the pre-qualification process, all participants must complete the following steps by May 1, 2019:
- Submit your Resume by using the form below:
or submit your resume via Handshake (Grizzlies HR Contact Shelley Kemp, Skemp@grizzlies.com)
*Handshake is available for enrolled college students – for more information visit your career service center*
- After your resume has been submitted you will receive a link to a set of pre-screening questions. Complete all questions before May 1, 2019.
- Those participants that qualify will receive an e-ticket no later than May 6, emailed to you along with parking instructions, an appointment time and recommendations on how to prepare.
All participants must be pre-qualified prior to attending the event. Information sessions from multiple departments will be included in the event.
All positions and internships will be posted closer to the event day.