Hey Grizz Nation, I'm Kayli otherwise known at "Strain". When I'm not dancing and performing for the best fans in NBA you can catch me working at Flight in downtown Memphis. I'm just small town girl from Mountain Home, Arkansas making my dreams come true. I love to spend time with family and friends and eating all the sushi I can. I'm looking forward to my 1st year as a Grizz Girl and meeting the best fans out there supporting the Grizzlies!!
Kayli's Photo Shoot
Get to Know Kayli
- Nickname: Strain
- Team Status: Rookie
- Hometown: Mountain Home, Arkansas even though I was born at Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Occupation: Waitress
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Interesting Fact about Me: Currently youngest Grizz Girl dancer, been dancing since the age of 2, and has a 5 year old little sister.
- Favorite Music Artist/Genre: Imagine Dragons, The Weekend, Jhene Aiko, Michael Jackson, and Beyonce
- Favorite Television Channel or Shows: Greys Anatomy, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, American Horror Story
- Food you can’t live without: Sushi
- Favorite Indulgence: Pecan Pie
- Greatest Accomplishment: Becoming a Grizz Girl
- Most embarrassing Moment: Forgetting my solo at a dance competition.
- Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, reading books, snapchatting, eating, and spending time with family and friends.
- Favorite thing about Memphis: So much fun things to do! The history of the city, going to museums, or walking on Beale Street
- Dream Vacation: Thailand
- Role Model: Beyonce
- Best thing about being a Grizz Girl: Being a role model for younger kids.
- If Money were no object I would… volunteer consistently and serve others every single day!
- One thing I can’t live without: God's grace and faith
- Dance Icon: Beyonce and Michael Jackson
- 3 Words to Describe Me: Quiet, Ambitious, Loving