2019 Memphis Grizzlies Game Day Job Fair
Join Our Team!!
The Memphis Grizzlies are now hiring game day, part-time talent!
Here’s the opportunity: We are seeking part-time talent across multiple departments in preparation for the 2019-2020 basketball season and FedExForum events and concert schedule. Our part-time team members work up to 28 hours each week, during the events, on weekends and some holidays depending on the event schedule. Scheduled fluctuate depending on the number of home games and events held, so this allows our employees to balance an already busy home and work schedule. These positions are perfect for those wanting extra income, those who enjoy being around people, those who enjoy working in an active environment, and those who simply strive for excellence in everything they do!
We are recruiting the best talent for our team!
Positions Now Recruiting:
- Conversions Crew
- Guest Services Attendant
- Box Office Attendant
2019-2020 Game Day Job Fair for Part-Time Talent – Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 2:00pm – 7:00pm RESUMES are required.
For those who do not have a resume, you can pre-register with the American Job Center at the following locations, dates and times:
- July 25th 9am – 12pm 3040 Walnut Grove
- July 29th 10am – 1pm 115 Angelus Street
- July 31 9am – 12pm 4240 Hickory Hill
The American Job centers are a partner of the Memphis Grizzlies and can assist with building your resume in preparation for the Game Day Job Fair.
Work Perks for Part-Time Staff
- You control your hours.
- You have control over your schedule by giving your availability to your supervisor.
- Continued life balance.
- Our part-time team members work up to 28 hours each week. This means you have time for family, for other responsibilities and most of all – for yourself.
- You are part of the Grizzlies Team.
- Each department creates its own workplace team which contributes to the over fan and game-day experience.
- Extra income.
- Creating extra income while having fun just makes sense!
- Exciting Culture and Workplace Environment.
- Where else can you see Grizz in the workplace on game days?
Attire for Job Fair: Business Casual.
Parking: Game Day Job Fair participants may park in the Gossett Motor Parking Garage on Level P1 or P5.
For more information: Candidates can email questions or resumes to HumanResources@Grizzlies.com.