Grizz Ticket Assist
On behalf of the Memphis Grizzlies organization, our owners and our players, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the Grizz Ticket Assist program. Our program, which distributes tickets to nearly 200 organizations across the mid-South, provides opportunities for youth to attend games in one of the best home court environments in the league at FedExForum.
Please take a moment to review the information below for program guidelines and how to complete an application for consideration to receive donated tickets.
All of the following eligibility criteria must be met in order to be considered for a donation:
- Only requests from registered charities in the Tri-State area of Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi will be considered.
- Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status. Please include your nonprofit certification number on your application. For-profit companies interested in tickets for their group can contact 901.888.HOOP for information on our group rates.
- Only Title 1 schools are eligible for ticket donations. All other schools interested in receiving tickets for their students should contact 901.888.HOOP for details on our various school ticket programs.
How to Apply
Incomplete or illegible requests will not be considered.
- All requests must be submitted through a completed Grizz Ticket Assist application form.
- All Grizz Ticket Assist communication is via email, so please include a valid e-mail address and contact information on your application.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, we provide a monthly game request form to better accommodate requests for specific games. You must request via this form; tickets are not automatically allotted.
- Please do not request more tickets than your group can effectively use.
- On occasion, tickets will become available the day of the game, should your group be able to use tickets on such short notice, please note that on your application.
Processing Your Request / Follow-Up
- We will make every effort to fulfill as many requests as possible, however we may not be able to accommodate every request. Submitting a request does not guarantee your group will receive tickets.
- A Grizz Ticket Assist representative will contact your organization, via email should tickets be available for your group.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, please do not inquire by phone as to the status of your request.
- Your group’s attendance will be monitored for games in which tickets are donated and your organization’s usage rate will impact decisions on future donations.
- Reselling donated tickets will result in automatic and permanent removal from the program.
- Groups receiving tickets must be able to commit to a 85% usage rate for each game they receive tickets through the program.
- Youth must be accompanied by chaperone(s).
- Each group must sit in the designated seats provided to them.
Thank you for your interest in the Grizz Ticket Assist program. Please complete the online application for consideration. While we will do our best to accommodate each application, we are unable satisfy all requests every season due to an overwhelming demand.
Priority is given to registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations in the Tri-State area of TN, MS and AR that provide the following services:
- Youth Mentoring and development
- Educational enrichment (i.e. tutoring program)
- Opportunities for positive community outreach (i.e. crime prevention, community service)
- Support of at-risk youth (i.e. homeless and rehabilitation centers)
- Focus on strengthening the family unit
If we are able to make a donation of tickets, a representative from Grizzlies Community Investment will notify your group in a timely manner. Groups receiving tickets must be able to commit to using the tickets they receive.
Please do not call to check on the status of your request.