Thank you for your interest in the Memphis Grizzlies. We take pride in our support of nonprofit organizations and schools both locally and across the region.
- All Requests must be submitted at least 45 days in advance of the event date.
- Only requests from registered charities in one of the following states will be considered: Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Kentucky, and Alabama.
- All request for memorabilia and promotional items are limited to auction and/or raffle activities designed to support registered charities, with preference given to those that are focused on education, youth development, health and fitness, and service.
- Organizations must have 501(c)(3) status. Please include your nonprofit certification number with your request.
- Due to the overwhelming amount of requests, memorabilia is limited to one request per organization during the Memphis Grizzlies fiscal year (July 1-June 30). Requests are fulfilled no earlier than one month prior to your event date. (e.g. we fulfill January requests in December).
- Requests from nonprofit organizations raising funds for operating expenses will not be considered.
- The Grizzlies do not accept donation requests via mail, email or fax and do not accept items to be autographed. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- Requests for monetary donations will not be considered.
- Due to the volume of requests we cannot guarantee which type of item your organization will receive
- Due to COVID-19, donation recipients may experience a delay in transit on receiving items.
Having trouble submitting your request? If so, please click here.