• Three-time All-Pac-12 First Team selection.
• Two-time top-10 finalist for the Bob Cousy Point Guard of the Year Award (2019-20, 2020-21).
• 2019-20 Pac-12 All-Defensive Team choice.
• First player in Pac-12 history to have at least 1,800 points, 600 assists and 600 rebounds in a career.
• Colorado’s all-time leader in assists (683).
• Ranks second on CU’s all-time list in minutes played (4,339) and tied for second in career starts (130).
• Paced Colorado in scoring (15.2 ppg), assists (5.7 apg) and steals (1.06 spg) to go with 4.3 rebounds.
• Led the Pac-12 in assists and ranked third in assist-to-turnover ratio (2.7 to 1).
• His 182 total assists ranked fourth in the nation and were the second most for a season by a CU player.
• Finished sixth in the Pac-12 in free throw percentage (84.4).
• Won a conference-high four Pac-12 Player of the Week awards.
• Selected to the Pac-12 All-Tournament Team after helping Colorado reach the final.
• Pure point guard with a great feel for the game.
• Makes smart decisions with the ball.
• Terrific passer, especially in pick-and-roll situations.
• Stout defender at the point of attack.
• Favorite player is Damian Lillard.
• Favorite teams are the Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers
Wright was named Colorado’s team MVP four consecutive years, the first player to accomplish the feat.
“I could count on one hand how many bad practices he’s had and still have fingers left over. He’s an everyday guy that competes hard. … I always say the biggest compliment you can give your best player is if he’s a great teammate. You can say that about McKinley Wright.”
– Colorado head coach Tad Boyle
— Profile by NBA Communications