The Return to STAPLES Center: Everything You Need to Know
Guests must provide proof of a negative antigen Covid-19 test or full vaccination. Details below.
Key Public Health Guidelines
- Effective immediately, proof of guest full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours required.
- Guests sitting within 30 feet of the court must present a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of the event AND show proof of vaccination. Both a negative test and vaccination are required for seats within 30 feet.
- Face coverings required. All fans over the age of 2 are required to wear a facemask except when actively eating or drinking in designated areas. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves or vents are not permitted.
- Guests must maintain a safe social distance. 6 feet distancing between households and 12 feet from the court.
- Advance ticket sales to in-state residents only.
- Tickets will be 100% digital. You must have the LA Clippers Official App or AXS App to present digital tickets for entry.
- All transactions at STAPLES Center will be cashless. Cash to card kiosks will be available in the arena.
- No food or beverages in seating sections. Guests may eat and drink in designated eating areas on the concourses, in existing restaurants, and in outside locations abiding by STAPLES Center SAFE protocols.
- Guests are permitted to carry wallets and small clutches measuring no more than 5”x9”x1”. Larger bags beyond these measurements are not permitted. Mobile lockers will be available in two locations outside of the arena, Chick Hearn Court near the West Garage and Figueroa/12th Street. Rental prices are $10/locker and all forms of payment are accepted.
- The exception to the No Bag Policy is medical and parental bags. Guests with allowed bags must have them screened at the Figueroa Street access point or Figueroa Entrance.
- STAPLES Center is a smoke-free venue. This includes outdoor patios and terraces, and all former “smoking rooms.” In the reduced capacity scenario, guests who wish to smoke will be directed to use the Figueroa Street Entrance and their ticket will be scanned upon exit. Re-entry will require health verification, security screening, and ticket scan.
1 ENTRY STEP 1: HEALTH VERIFICATION
All ticketed guests will be asked to present a photo ID that matches one of the following:
- A COVID-19 Vaccination Card verifying that the last shot date was at least two weeks prior to the date of the game.
- A negative COVID-19 test result and verification that it was taken within 72 hours of the event date.
Guests sitting within 30 feet of the court must present a negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours of the event AND show proof of vaccination. Both a negative test and vaccination are required for seats within 30 feet.
Guests without photo identification and proof of vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test will not be admitted.
Guests three years of age and older require a ticket, therefore children are subject to the same testing requirement above.
Proof of vaccination requires:
- Two weeks elapsed since the second shot of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
- Two weeks elapsed since the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
2 ENTRY STEP 2: DIGITAL TICKETING
Download the LA Clippers App or AXS App before game day. Navigate to the “Tickets” section of the app and provide your account details to retrieve your tickets.
After providing health verification, guests will proceed to have their tickets scanned. At this point, guests will be responsible for pulling up their app and showing their digital tickets to a Guest Services team member to scan for entry.
Please note, STAPLES Center Box Office is not accessible to guests for troubleshooting.
Guest support will be available at the Microsoft Theater, former StubHub location, and West Garage Box Offices.
3 ENTRY STEP 3: FOOD, BEVERAGE & RETAIL
STAPLES Center will offer mobile ordering through guest portal QR codes.
Guests may eat and drink in designated areas. Distanced tables in the concourses or outside are for guests to eat and drink with their household only.
No eating or drinking will be allowed in seating sections or suites.
Main Concourse restaurants are available for distanced dining. Bar seating and TV watching will not be available in restaurants.
Prepackaged beer, wine, and spirits will be available.
Outdoor offerings will be available in Chick Hearn Court and City View Terrace Bar.
The Team LA Store will be open from the inside concourse access points.