LA Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last matchup: 03/02/2023 | LAC 91 - GSW 115 | K.Leonard: 21 PTS - J.Poole: 34 PTS
- The Clippers have won each of their last two home games against the Warriors with the last edition being a 134-124 victory on Valentine’s Day. That was the most points scored in a home game for LA against Golden State since a 139-119 win in the 1989-90 season.
- Including the playoffs, Kawhi Leonard has scored 20 or more points in 16 consecutive games against the Warriors, dating back to the 2017 playoffs. The only longer such streak against a single team for Leonard was a 22-game run against Dallas that ended this season.
- Ivica Zubac is the only player in the NBA with 400+ defensive rebounds, 200+ offensive rebounds and 75+ blocks this season.
- Paul George has made at least one three-pointer in each of his last 40 home games for the Clippers, the longest such streak in team history. The longest active such streak NBA-wide is 121 straight home games with a three by Steph Curry.
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.