LA Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 2/14/2023 | LAC 134 – GSW 124 | Kawhi Leonard: 33 PTS – Jordan Poole: 28 PTS
- The Clippers evened up the series at one game apiece for the season with a 134-124 win against the Warriors on Valentine's Day. LA's 134 points scored is their fifth most against the Warriors all-time and its most since scoring 141 against them on October 24, 2019.
- In his last three games, Kawhi Leonard has scored a total of 100 points (performances of 44 points, 33 points, and 23 points). This is Leonard's most points scored in any three-game span since scoring 108 between January 18 and January 24 of 2020.
- The Clippers are 14-6 (.700) this season when Paul George scores 25 or more points and our 46-27 (.630) since joining in 2019-20. The Clippers' record of 14-6 (.700) when George scores 25 or more this season is the third highest in a single season in franchise history with a minimum of 20 games (2016-17 Blake Griffin 18-5 (.783), 2020-21 Kawhi Leonard 21-7 (.750)).
- The Clippers have a 38.1% three-point percentage for the season following their previous game, the fifth highest percentage in the NBA. LA is on pace for its third straight season finishing within the top five in three-point percentage, the longest streak by any team since the Warriors had 10 such seasons in a row between 2009-10 and 2018-19.
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.