LA Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 11/29/2022 | LAC 118 - POR 112 | N.Powell: 32 PTS - A.Simons: 37 PTS
- Los Angeles has won three straight games and 10 of their last 11 against Portland. Over the past four seasons, the Clippers’ 10-1 record (.909) against the Trail Blazers is the best between two Western Conference teams.
- The Clippers are scoring 114.1 points per game on the road compared to 111.4 at home (+2.7), the largest such difference (road higher) by any NBA team this season. Portland is allowing 117.5 points per game at home compared to 114.8 on the road (-2.7), the largest such difference (home higher) by any NBA team this season.
- Ivica Zubac is averaging 10.5 points and 10.2 rebounds per game, putting him on pace to be the first Clipper to average 10-10 for a full season since DeAndre Jordan (2017-18). Zubac would be the first foreign-born Clipper to average a double-double in a season since Swen Nater (from the Netherlands) in 1980-81.
- Kawhi Leonard is on pace to be the first Clipper ever to have a season shooting at least 50.0% from the field (51.2%), 40.0% from three (42.0%) and 85.0% from the foul line (87.8%, min. 100 FTA/3PA).
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.