LA Clippers vs. Toronto Raptors
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 12/27/2022 | LAC 124 - TOR 113 | P.George/I.Zubac: 23 PTS - P.Siakam: 36 PTS
- The Clippers scored a 124-113 road win against the Raptors in December with 19 of the 28 meetings in the last 15 seasons between the two teams being decided by double digits. The is the most such games vs. a non-conference opponent for either team since 2008-09.
- Kawhi Leonard is averaging 29.3 points per game over his last 10 home games, the highest average in a 10-game span at home by a Clipper since Blake Griffin from February 5 to March 12, 2014 (31.3).
- Paul George scored 42 points Sunday against Memphis, his third 40-point game this season. That is the second most games with 40+ points in a single season for the Clippers since the team moved to LA in 1984 (Lou Williams, four in 2017-18).
- In the win over Memphis, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard became the first pair of Clippers teammates to each have 30+ points and 10+ rebounds in the same game since the team moved to LA.
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.