LA Clippers vs. New York Knicks
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 3/6/22 | NYK 116- LAC 93 | Amir Coffey: 16 PTS - R.J. Barrett – 24 PTS
- Since the beginning of the 2000 calendar year, the Clippers are 29-14 (.674) against the Knicks, their third-best record against any opponent in the span (30-12 vs. Hornets, 31-14 vs. Bulls). However, LA has lost in each of the last three matchups.
- Los Angeles is allowing 8.7 fewer points per game at home (105.7) than on the road (114.4) this season. The Clippers have held an opponent to 100 or fewer points nine times at home this season, which trails only Cleveland entering the weekend (10 games).
- Norman Powell led the Clippers with 26 points off the bench against Milwaukee. It was Powell’s 11th time scoring 20+ points off the bench this season, which trails only Bennedict Mathurin (21) and Russell Westbrook (13) entering the weekend.
- As a starter, Terance Mann is shooting 51.1 percent from the field and 41.0 percent from three this season. He is one of three players to shoot at least 50.0 percent overall and 40.0 percent from three as a starter this season (min. 75 FGA & 3PA), joining Lauri Markkanen and Bruce Brown.
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON
Not in Betway's sports betting states? Register today and score big with Betway Big Pick, a free-to-play predictor game to win up to $5k in cash and prizes every week.