LA Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies
5 THINGS TO KNOW
- Last Matchup: 03/29/2023 | LAC 141 - MEM 132 | R.Westbrook: 36 PTS - J.Morant: 36 PTS
- The Clippers have won both matchups against Memphis this season, scoring 135 or more points in each win. It is the only time in Grizzlies history that they lost two straight games against an opponent while allowing 135+ points in each.
- Over their last four games, the Clippers are shooting 57.2 percent from the field. That is the highest field-goal percentage in any four-game span for the Clippers since the team moved to Los Angeles in 1984.
- Over his last five games, Russell Westbrook is putting up 20.2 points per game on 57.8 percent shooting from the field. It is the first time Westbrook has averaged 20.0 or more points on that high of a field-goal percentage in a five-game span since December 2017.
- Bones Hyland has dished out six or more assists and made multiple threes in four straight games off the bench. He is the third player in the last 35 seasons to hit those marks in four straight games as a reserve, joining Devonte’ Graham (2019) and Rafer Alston (2004).
2022-23 OPPONENT COMPARISON