2010-11 MVP REWARDS
||All Inclusive Suite Night
||Must reach 10 points before 11/3/10
||Horace Austin, Red Label Enterprises, Inc., Cedric L. Price, David Herriford, Ed Ricourt, Richard & Laura Dennis, Brian Potiker, Karim Wataghani, Terry Naka, David Beringer
||Meet & Greet with Clippers Player
||Must reach 16 points before 11/15/10
||Richard Rothschild, Andrew A. Beritich, Alan Scher, Greg Garvin, Grady Smith
||Pair of Tickets to All-Star Game
||Must reach 22 points before 11/22/10
||Dr. Henry J. Perez
||Autographed Eric Gordon Photo
||Must reach 28 points before 12/6/10
||Elizabeth Horton, Eddie Lew, Jeune Wade, Charles Gould, George Ferra, Andrew Rubin, Peter M. Duffy, David Chou, Deena Bernabe
||Must reach 36 points by 4/13/11
||Redemption Started 2/2/2011
||Team Autographed Hat
||Must reach 38 points before 12/22/10
||Gary Kaplan, Wally Garman, Harold Foonberg, Robert A. Lehrer, Bobby Freedman, William Fujioka, Walter Karabian, Callahan Building, Jeff Berke, Jamie Weiss
||Autographed Player Shoe
||Must reach 40 points before 1/12/11
||Steve Fine, Joseph K. Leavitt, 10-4 Express Magazine, All-Ways Metal Inc., Steve J. Malouf
||Autographed Blake Griffin Jersey
||Must reach 42 points before 1/31/11
||David Robinson, Venture 3D, Mitch Dunitz, Russell Dates
||Clippers Sports Backpack
||Must reach 43 points by 4/13/11
||Redemption Started 3/30/2011
||Team Autographed Ball
||Must reach 44 points before 3/5/11
||Jonathan Byron Lau, David Lee, James Croom, Bill Bowden, James Rucker, Reginald Brewer, David Morikawa, Stan Tom, Tsukuru Imanishi, Donald Smiley
||Must reach 47 points by 4/13/11
||Will be available for redemption when you check-in at Select-a-Seat.
||2011-12 Parking Pass
||Must reach 50 points before 3/23/11
||Innovative Behavioral Therapies, Wesley Nakamura, Bertin Guillory, Stephen Lui, Shant Mardirosian
||2011-12 Road Trip
||Must reach 52 points before 4/2/11
||2% Rebate towards 2011-12 Season Tickets
||Must reach 62 points by 4/13/11
||Will be applied to your 2011-12 season ticket account.
* Parking Pass will be in a lot selected by the Los Angeles Clippers
** Road Trip will be for the winner one guest. Game selection subject to the discretion of the Los Angeles Clippers
*** Rebate will be applied to the qualifying season ticket account for the 2010-11 season. This reward has no cash value and cannot be transferred to another account.
Attendance has never been more rewarding!
MVP Rewards is the fan loyalty program that rewards you for attending Clippers home games. We appreciate your support during the year and want to give you the exclusive opportunity to win special prizes and once in a lifetime experiences.
Every time you attend a Clippers home game or select special events, you will earn one attendance point. Well keep track of your points during the season and contact you when you have earned enough points for a reward. If you cant make a game, email your tickets to a friend using My Clippers Account Manager and you will earn an attendance point as long as your ticket is scanned at Staples Center.
There are two types of rewards you can win, Instant Rewards and Bonus Rewards. To earn an Instant Reward, you must earn the designated number of points for the reward before the end of the 2010-11 regular season. To earn a Bonus Reward, you must earn the designated number of points for the reward before the deadline date to be entered into a random drawing for that prize. Bonus Reward Winners will be contacted by a member of the Fan Relations Department.
Once you have accumulated enough points for an Instant Reward, a voucher will be loaded into your season ticket account. This voucher can be accessed online using My Clippers Account Manager. You will need to have your account number and password in order to log in to your account. Contact your account representative at (213) 742-7555 to receive your online account information.
Print the voucher at home and bring it to the Fan Central Kiosk before during any Clippers home game to receive your prize. You must have your voucher in order to receive your reward.
Please note that there is a limit of one instant reward per qualifying season ticket account. Duplicate copies of reward vouchers will not be accepted.
- One point is earned when any ticket in your season ticket account is scanned upon entry to STAPLES Center. Each season ticket account can earn a maximum of one point per game.
- Bonus points can be earned at select special events and at all Fan Viewing Parties. Look for all bonus point opportunities on Clippers.com during the season.
- Reward vouchers will be uploaded into your season ticket holder account once a reward level has been reached. A voucher must be presented in order to receive your prize.
- One reward per qualified season ticket account.
- All rewards must be picked up at Fan Central during any Clippers home game during the 2010-11 regular season.
- Bonus Reward winners will be announced during the game and contacted by a member of the Fan Relations Department.
- Points are cumulative during the 2010-11 regular season and will expire on April 13, 2011. Points will not be earned for any 2011home playoff games.
- Points will not be credited for past games in which attendance was not recorded.
- Points are not transferable to any other season ticket account.
- The Clippers reserve the right to substitute any rewards with rewards of comparable value.
- Acceptance of any prize or reward constitutes permission to use the winners name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.