Are you passionate about basketball and the LA Clippers? Be a part of the 2018-2019 LA Clippers Hoop Troop! The LA Clippers are seeking energetic individuals to engage with thousands of fans and create memorable experiences at home games and appearances in the community. This highly-interactive group will represent the LA Clippers on and off the court and bring the best experience possible wherever they are!
- Enhance in-arena fan experience at all home games and events such as viewing parties, interactive activities and more
- Game-day role include interacting with fans, assisting with fan tunnels, on-court ceremonies, sponsorship activations, contests or promotions, and LAC giveaway distribution.
- Set up and tear down of game-day presentation activations throughout the arena/court.
- Represent the LA Clippers and Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario organizations as a well-informed member of the staff who consistently provides optimal customer service.
What we look for in a Hoop Troop member:
- Outgoing, energetic, vibrant and motivated individual.
- A team-player who is able to take initiative.
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail for proper contest execution.
- Must be available and willing to work 85% of all LA Clippers home games.
- Potential to work at G-League Agua Caliente Clippers home games in Ontario, CA.
- Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to lift and/or carry at least 20 pounds at a time.
- Must be 18 years or older by August 5th, 2018.
Don’t miss out on joining one of the best entertainment teams in the NBA!
Open-call auditions are Sunday, August 5th. Finalists must be available for a one-on-one or panel interview in downtown LA on August 5th or 6th.