Key Public Health Guidelines
The health and safety of guests and the team is our number one priority. In partnership with state and local health officials, we have worked to responsibly and thoughtfully implement new protocols to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. There are a few updates to the fan experience you can expect for the 2021-22 season:
- By entering Crypto.com Arena, you agree to follow the current California Department of Public Health Guidelines for Indoor Mega Events. All guests age 2 and over are required to present either proof of full vaccination (two weeks since your final dose) or a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the event date. A photo ID matching the vaccination or negative test record is required for all ticketed guests. Remember, if you’re not feeling well, please stay home! For the full terms and conditions, please see Crypto.com Arenea Policies below.
Starting April 1, 2022, in accordance with state and local health and safety guidelines, guests of Crypto.com Arena are not required to present vaccination or COVID-19 test results.
- Face coverings are not required, but are strongly recommended for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, in indoor public spaces by both the state and county public health departments.
- Mobile tickets are required for entry. Follow the steps below to access your tickets.
- All transactions at CRypto.com Arena will be cashless. Cash to card kiosks will be available in the arena.
- The Bag Policy at CRypto.com Arena has changed. Bags, backpacks, purses, totes, clear bags, fanny packs, and camera bags are not allowed. Small clutches and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” x 1” are permitted and are subject to security inspection. Medical and parental bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” are permitted and required to go through an X-Ray machine security screening. Please see a Guest Services team member on-site for direction to the nearest screening entry.
- Crypto.com Arena is a smoke-free venue. This includes outdoor patios and terraces, and all former “smoking rooms.”
1 ENTRY STEP 1: DIGITAL TICKETING
Download the LA Clippers App or AXS App before game day. Navigate to the “Tickets” section of the app and provide your account details to retrieve your tickets.
After providing health verification, guests will proceed to have their tickets scanned. At this point, guests will be responsible for pulling up their app and showing their digital tickets to a Guest Services team member to scan for entry.
Please note, Crypto.com Arena Box Office is not accessible to guests for troubleshooting.
Guest support will be available at the Microsoft Theater, former StubHub location, and West Garage Box Offices.
2 ENTRY STEP 2: FOOD, BEVERAGE & RETAIL
Crypto.com Arena will offer mobile ordering through guest portal QR codes.
All guests will be asked to order any food and beverage throughout the arena using the QR Code located at the concession stand or the QR located at your seat. We will let you know when the order is ready for pick up via SMS Text. Pick up your food and beverage at the designated pick-up location, and enjoy!